The Old House



This house can been seen from Interstate 17, near Washington Street in Phoenix, AZ.  I have seen the top of it every time I cruised by and wanted to check it out.  I had two reason to see this house.  The first is because it is abandoned and old.  I just love photographing those types of buildings.  The second reason is I feel like I have been in that house before.

Years ago, when I was in 7th grade, some friends and I went to a haunted house right before Halloween.  We heard about a scary old two story house they turned into a haunted house for the holiday and wanted to check it out.  A friend's Mother took us and waited for us to go through it.  From what I can remember, it was located near the freeway.  Anyway, we started out going inside through the second story door.  They would only let us go two at a time.  My friend and I were so scared, ran so quickly that we caught up with the girls in front of us.  The four of us clung together and managed to make it out.  We did see a couple of kids crying on the outside because they were terrified.  I am not sure if this is the house, but it is a fun memory.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 Bar Ranch (John Wayne Ranch)

Historic Downtown Payson

Cowboy Mummy Found in Desert