Back to Tombstone and Bisbee


Sharon and I are on our way to Tombstone and then Bisbee.  We plan to make a few stops along the way.  I will be putting pictures here and on Facebook of this trip.  In Tombstone we will be walking the streets at night, and during the day, visiting the Bird Cage Theatre, OK Corral, and Boothill.  We even plan to take another old time picture.


I have been to Bisbee many times and stayed at the Copper Queen Hotel, twice.  Both times I stayed in room 401 with some friends, and both times we had paranormal experiences.  (Read my four part series of my second experience: part one, part two, part three, and part four.)  Sharon and I are staying two nights at the Copper Queen Hotel in a room on the third floor.  We plan to do a spooky night walk through Bisbee.  I hope I have lots to tell you.

Stay tuned.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 Bar Ranch (John Wayne Ranch)

Historic Downtown Payson

Cowboy Mummy Found in Desert