Business All Gone

Abandoned restaurant in Stanfield, Arizona.








Comments

  1. Oh, sis, you really captured those places as I remember them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot dogs? If they sold chili-dogs they might still be in business. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sis! That place was interesting.

    Yep Barry, chili dogs would have made the difference, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both sad and intriguing to see these pictures. I wonder what restaurant it was.

    I too blame the hot dogs. You can buy those at the grocery store for $1, come on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Hot Dogs sign painted on the brick. I wonder if they advertised other foods on there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beer, I know, those damn wieners!

    Vivienne, the only sign we saw on the walls was "hot dogs". It must have been their main course....lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

26 Bar Ranch (John Wayne Ranch)

Historic Downtown Payson

Cowboy Mummy Found in Desert